Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wednesday & Thursday Update

Wednesday:

So, Wednesday has become a regular day off! It's actually kinda nice right in the middle of the week, since our weeks are now much more packed than they have been! We are unable to make it to the Y in the a.m. and the rest of the day is too busy for a workout! So, that's the story for Wednesday.... I had also started (and didn't stick with it) making a food journal each day! My friend, Sarah, has been keeping a food journal on her blog very well, and it has encouraged me to get back to it! Also, I really need to pay attention to my calories--hopefully this will help!!

Food Journal For Wednesday:

Breakfast: bowl of multigrain flakes and grapenuts (generic) mixed w/ skim milk and cup of coffee with regular creamer and splenda = 330 calories

Lunch: 2 tbs. peanut butter w/ 27 pretzels = 350 calories

Snack: yoplait light (key lime pie!!) yogurt = 100 calories

Dinner: turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread w/ one slice of provolone cheese, lettuce and light miracle whip, 18 pretzels, tea sweetened w/ splenda = 420 calories

Late night: cup of hot chocolate and a few marshmallows = (I didn't keep very good track of this one, but I'm afraid it was probably around 300 calories!!! And I also didn't realize this put me over my limit for calories!! UGH!!!!...)

Thursday:

Today has been a good day so far!! It's 1pm, and my workout is done already!!! Since I haven't posted pics in a while, I thought I would today. And I will also post my food journal so far for today! As for the workout, I did a 20 minute pilates workout along with a 20 minute 30 Day Shred level 2 workout!

This is how we started out!... Yes, my daughter wanted to workout with me! (Isn't she cute?!)

During the workout.....

And I'm done....

Sweet!... I'm done!!!!

Thursdays Food Journal:

Breakfast: 2 slices of french toast (recipe from earlier post), some coffee with regular creamer = 220 calories

Lunch: cup of soup (Progresso Light) and 1/2 peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread = 230 calories

I plan to have a protein shake in a little while and then dinner later on. I'll post at the end of the day to finish up.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Can I just say that you look A-MAZING! I'm so proud of you for posting pictures so that people can see how wonderful you look. You have worked so hard and your hard work has paid off. Nice job Sara!!! (P looked so cute working out with you)

Anya said...

sara...you look awesome! You are giving me hope that I can have a toned body after a baby since you do after 3...I think I can, I think I can