Thursday, July 31, 2008

Against My Will!!!

Yes, today I worked out, but it was incredibly against my will!.... I did NOT want to get up at 5am this morning, much less work out! But we went, and worked hard! So, it was worth it!!!!.... We did arms today.... Okay, funny story (that I just told Shane).... I was sitting at the lat pull down, and there was a man behind me (at some other machine, not sure what) who was making SO much noise while he was doing his exercise! It wasn't just a hard breathing kinda thing. No, no, it was more like a hurl--like he was trying to throw up--with a little gruff, growl sort of noise mixed in! It was all I could do not to turn around to see what in the WORLD was going on!.... But I refrained from doing so, and instead waited until he walked away to check things out.... I'm totally laughing about it now, but it almost kinda grossed me out, honestly.... Oh, 5am workouts and all the drama they bring!... I guess it all helps keep us awake, right?!...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sara, I had no idea you had made a weigh in blog. I was told my Meghan! I LOVE it, and I'm wanting to do one of my own. You look amazing and your hard work is paying off. Keep up the good work.