Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday.....I usually LOVE!....

Thursdays have, for a long time now, been one of my favorite days!!... For many reasons over the years--Friday is the next day, for one! I used to help lead a women's Bible study on Friday mornings that I always looked forward to all week... and I guess, Thursday has always felt like the beginning of the weekend for me, or something!... Well, today... Thursday... I am not particularly enjoying--at least as far as my work out goes!..... Alexis and I still made it today--we went to the Y and worked out for over an hour!... But I just didn't have it this morning. In fact, I've been struggling ALL week long with having the energy and motivation to push myself like I have in previous weeks. I'm praying it's just a weird week, and now I've gotten it out of the way! Anyway, this morning's work out was supposed to be cardio driven but light. Well, mine was incredibly light! In fact, I barely broke a sweat!!! Now considering I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life while I've been working out with Alexis, today was almost a blow-off day for me or something!... But I will say this, I think it will motivate me to definitely work out on my own tomorrow--the Y is closed for the 4th and so we won't be going there tomorrow.... Now, as of late, when we are left to work out on our own, I have not been doing well... But I believe after such a light work out today that I will be quite motivated, if at all possible, to work out tomorrow on my own!!!!!!

I'm still not ready to record my weight for the world to know... But I was thinking of doing some pictures to watch my progress.... Also, I'm fitting into some clothes I haven't fit into for a LONG time! So, I might share some of that too...

1 comment:

Tammy said...

keep it up sweetie! Don't feel guilty about taking a rest...your body will let you know when you need to. I'm so proud of you and your commitment to get healthier. Alexis is the best personal trainer too! Wish I was there right along side of you both...so instead, do some extra sit ups for ole mom, will ya? Go Sara, Go!! Love you!