Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday... sleeping in.....

Today we were unable to make it to the Y.... BUT the day is NOT over yet!!! i'm going to try and do some sort of workout, even if it's just abs or something, this afternoon!.. lastnight was a rough night for me! sleep just would not come and when it finally did, zion woke up and was awake for at least an hour! then, i had a hard time going back to sleep again and didn't have that long until the alarm was to go off!... So, even though I think I could have gone to the Y and worked out, I still believe it was the best decision for both Alexis and me to skip this morning!.... She was pretty tired, and we may not have had that great of a workout and still been tired the rest of the week! Plus, I knew if I went I would have been totally trashed the rest of the day for my family!! So, now I think we'll still be able to finish the week with a couple of GOOD workouts and it will, in the end, be more productive!...

On a side note... I have been wanting to mention this and keep forgetting.... I think Alexis and I are officially "regulars" at the Y now!.... Lewis, at the front desk, always talks to us, and we're pretty sure he recognizes us each day--though he does see a LOT of people each day!! But also, there's a guy (I think his name is Michael) that we see saying "good morning" to lots of people! We have now been added to his list! He will even go out of his way to say "good morning" to us!... He's an older gentleman and reminds me of my cousin Paul (who is MUCH younger!:) for some reason!... Anyway, just thought that was a fun tidbit of information for you!

No comments: