Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday, Monday....

Today we had a great workout!! It was a cardio day with, of course, some abs!! (We always do LOTS of really hard ab workouts!) So, we split the cardio up a bit, which always helps me out! I did three miles on the treadmill, and at this point, that takes me about 34 minutes. Then did 11 minutes on the stairmaster (which i secretly HATE!... Well, I guess it's not really a secret.) Anyway, then we did some great abs!!! So, all in all, it was a good workout day!....

Our first goal is approaching quickly and the week prior to it is going to be HARD! I will be gone w/ my kiddos. So, Alexis will be on her own to go to the Y, and I will be on my own to workout wherever and whenever I can! We are going to call each other each night to check in--we're hoping that will give us some accountability and motivate us a little!! Especially since our goal--Justin and Crystal's wedding--is almost HERE!!! I can fit in the dress and the pants I was hoping to, but could use a little more wiggle room (esp. in the pants!). So, we'll keep working hard this week and hopefully not miss a beat next week even though we won't be working out together, and I'll be away from home!

Goal this week for me: really watch my food intake!! Remember to.... eat in moderation, watch calories and fat, and quit when I'm satisfied NOT when I'm FULL!!! And finally, I control what I eat, the food does NOT control me!!!... Okay, there's my little pep talk to myself!:)

No comments: