Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update....

So, here's an update for the past two weeks!... While traveling, I did actually work out two days (which I feel is better than none!) Anyway, I'm not sure if it was due to the time of day, the fact that I was working out alone or that it was in my dad's basement (and not at the Y), but I had a really hard time running my usual limit! I had to cut it short both days! I still felt I got a good work out, but was worried that I had let too many days go by without running and was losing my stamina..... Well, now that I'm back at it with Alexis--at the Y and first thing in the morning--I am back to running!!!!! Yesterday and today were good workouts--arms then legs. So, tomorrow is a full cardio day--we'll see how that goes! We'll be doing, most likely, one hour of cardio!! I'm hoping I can hang with that!!!.... I'm glad to be back at it. I'll admit I'm tired!!!! Hoping to get some good rest tonight! We have a fairly relaxed rest of the week and weekend--so, that will help to get rested from all the traveling!...

No comments: