Thursday, August 21, 2008

8-Track Thoughts on Thursday....

Has anyone else out there ever thought about how VHS videos are going to be to our kids what 8-track tapes were to us??..... I have a feeling my kiddos will remember our VCR and the VHS videos the way I remember my dad's 8-tracks!!!! Soon here, they will be totally non-existent, and a thing of the past!... (I'm not sure if my dad ever looks at this, but I will have to poke a little fun at him anyway--he totally still calls any recorded music a TAPE!!! No matter if it's a CD or an MP3 recording, it's a "tape" to him! Hehehehe... I make fun of him ALL the time!:) Anyway, all this to say.... today I did a VHS of Billy Blanks Taebo!!! It was the Advanced version, a 60 minute workout! I cut out at the cool down, so I actually did about 55 minutes or so! It was a great workout!... Anyway, I'm glad I decided to not skip another day! And looky there, I posted twice in one day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Kris and I don't even have a VHS in our living room, just one in the bedroom. Funny your dad does that because my father-in-law (whom I love dearly) has some similar old fashioned tendencies as well. I can't help but wonder if we will do those same things when we are older.

Sara said...

i totally know what you mean!!... yep, our VHS is only in our bedroom too!... one of these days we'll just have to get rid of it all together! you probably can't find VHS anywhere but at garage sales (and ebay, i suppose) these days!..