Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tuesday, Wednesday..... And Thursday (kind of!)

Well, despite no post for the past two days, I did actually work out! (Well, Wednesday anyway...) I totally forgot that Shane meets with a couple of guys on Wed. mornings and leaves around 5:30am! So, there is NO going to the Y for me on Wednesdays!! I think we will be moving our Y schedule to Monday, Tuesday and Friday!... So, Tuesday, I totally didn't work out! BLAH!... But Wednesday I decided I just couldn't let another day go by! So, I tried every DVD I had until I found one that would work WITHOUT a remote!!!!!!!! I mean, it's amazing to me that our DVD player will NOT move the little arrow and let you choose options without a darn remote!!! Anyway.... I ended up doing a Denise Austin Pilates/Yoga video! I did a 20 minute Pilates workout followed by a 20 minute Pilates/Yoga workout! So, it was a pretty good workout! Say what you will about the corny Denise Austin! That girl is one tough cookie and STRONG!!!! I just wish she wouldn't TALK!:) So, today I have not worked out YET!! But the third of my three children will be laying down for his nap RIGHT NOW, and then I'll get to it! So, do look for another post today!!!....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny you said you wished she wouldn't talk. Sometimes on when I do work out videos, I'll just put them on mute. I had fun last night at the banquet with you. Glad all is well.

Sarah said...

A pilates & yoga workout is a great workout! Good for you. I laughed out loud when you said you wished she wouldn't talk. I have a yoga video from that I used when I was pregnant and thought the same thing. She makes it hard to relax! Keep up the good work!