Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday... Something New!

Well, this week, I'm finding, is going to be tricky for me to get all my workouts in! But it's really okay, because I need to be prepared to be flexible as I'm starting classes in two weeks and my four year old is starting preschool NEXT MONDAY!!!!!!! (Excuse me while I hold back my tears....) Anyway, this morning I was unable to go the Y because my husband had to work SUPER early! So, I went all day wondering how I was going to workout!.... Then, after finding some motivation from Sarah I decided I just needed to do something! Not too long ago, I purchased a Jillian Michaels DVD and book. It was all a little more overwhelming for me than I anticipated, and then when I worked things out with Alexis--my PT--I didn't really think about it again!.... Well, it crossed my mind today that it might just be what I needed right now! So, I pulled out Jillian's Thirty Day Shred DVD and did Level 2. It was a pretty good workout, especially for being only 20 minutes! It was definitely better than doing nothing at all!!....

And my four year old took some pics of me!... I've been thinking that I need to make this blog a little more interesting... So, here you go! This is me working out today.......

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Way to go Sara!!! You look marvelous! I am once again inspired by your consistency, drive, and your amazing son who takes terrific pics! Keep pushing it girl!!!! Yeah!! love you!

Meghan said...

You DO look great! I like the pictures! Keep up the good work!

Sarah said...

You go Girl!!! Awesome work. Those workouts are pretty good for only being 20 minutes. I sometimes will do one and 1/2 of them. Have you done level 3 yet? They do jumping lunges and jump squats - which I personally hate!
I'm proud of you! And I love the pictures, it shows us how your hard work is paying off. You look amazing! Z is a good photographer!

I'll be praying for you with all that you have going on. As if your schedule isn't already busy enough, now your piling more on. I think about you all the time, and I said, your in my prayers.
Z, in preshcool - I can't believe it!!!