Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Off Day??.....

Well, today is not typically an off-day for me..... but it's 10:25 pm, and I have yet to workout! So, I'm calling today an off-day!.... I did chase around an extra child today! But that's about it!... We had a busy day--babysitting, then running errands and we bought all of Z's preschool supplies!.... (sigh)... I still can't believe it's that time already..... Anyway, I have to get up early in the morning to workout because my ENTIRE day is packed tomorrow!!... Hopefully the title of Thursday's post will be "SUCCESS!!!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Girl there is no shame in taking a day off or even a few!! I honestly don't know how you're juggling it all. You have got SO much going on. I wouldn't be to hard on yourself until you get over this transition period that you're family is going through right now. Then you can figure out what works best for you after you get a routine down with school, Z, being mom and wife, bible study, etc.

MamaHen Em said...

Off days are OK. It sounds like you had your hands full today, anyway. Three to four times per week is the recommended excercise time, anyway. And I think chasing an extra kid totally counts!