Monday, December 22, 2008

Random...

Well, there's nothing like a random post, right?!... Isn't that what blogging is all about anyway??... I just wanted to share my exciting news!!!..... Drum roll, please...... I have lost another pound!!! Even on the verge of beginning the once-a-month-womanly-thing, and also having had our first Christmas event--it's still true!! I LOST ANOTHER POUND!!!! So, that makes 5 pounds for this "Hot for the Holidays" thing!! That's pretty good, I think... And in another day or two, I might just take off one more--who knows??..... Another exciting thing is that I'm one pound away from having lost 20 pounds since May!!! Even though I would like to lose 10-15 more, I am feeling GREAT right now! Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me along in this journey. I appreciate it, and certainly couldn't have done it without you!

And one more thing, I pray everyone out there has a blessed Christmas spending time with family and remembering the greatest, most wonderful gift any of us could ever receive--God's Son, Jesus! Try not to get lost in the busyness and hustle and bustle of the season. Take time to remember the wonder of our great God and His love, grace and forgiveness sent in a tiny little package wrapped in swaddling clothes some 2,000 years ago! I love this time of year and all the magic of it! Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sara this is so AWESOME!!! I am totally in a rut! I'm still working out, but my body isn't losing any weight. I beginning to think that this is my "healthy" weight and that I don't need to stress about it. In the mean time my plan is to just tone up some more. Great job!!!