Friday, December 12, 2008

Fit Friday #?????

Well, I seriously cannot believe it has been almost a month since I last posted!! And yep, my workout routine over the last month has not been good!!!! I did get two workouts in this week..... Not even sure how it happened, but I'm thankful it did! I guess I've been eating fairly well since I haven't gained any weight... Although, around Thanksgiving the scale did inch its way up.... But it's back down now... So, my original goal was 10-15 lbs. by Christmas, wasn't it?? Hmmmmm..... Well, I certainly wasn't expecting for my semester to get SO crazy with school that I would have no time to workout. I wasn't expecting sickness after sickness to make sleep a rare thing either. I'm thankful for the 4 lbs. I've lost... And let's see, I have 13 days until Christmas--I'm sure I could lose a few more!! So, here's to the next 13 days! Let's see what we can do!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You have had a crazy schedule - I honestly don't know how you do it all. I think you have done great under the circumstances. On your family blog I can totally tell in the fam picture when you were making the ginger bread house that you have lost more. You look amazing! Hang in there!