Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here we go again.....

So, the past 2 months have been... well... CRAZY!!!! And to top it all off, I gained around 10 lbs. through all the craziness!!! With the bouncing around while trying to find a place to live, then waiting to close on our house, then getting our house ready to actually live in, then getting us all settled and used to our new (crazy) schedule... yep, too much fast food, stress on my body--which is 30 years old now--and all that goes with a big transition like we've had... My body didn't take it too well...

So, we're almost settled and seem to be in a routine these days. So, this past week I added an early morning workout! I intended to do 4 days--Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. However, I only managed 2 days--Monday & Tuesday! Which is still much better than anything I had been doing! So, I'm proud of that... but I truly do want to get at least 4 days a week! I think it will help many things to start my day with a workout...

My other goal is toning down my eating habits! Our new schedule is quite crazy and lends itself to poor eating habits--having to eat quickly or at weird times (in between classes or whatever)... So, I will have to be extra careful about all of that! I have dropped 2 lbs. already--just from eating better foods and working 2 times. So, that's a plus, right?!!

Here's to getting back into the swing of things.... again!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hang in there! Your life has been SO crazy lately. You will do fine! I'm proud of you in all that you do!