Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 2

Well, it stormed in our neck of the woods lastnight. It woke me up around 3 am and wouldn't let me find my sleep again!!! So, I totally bailed on my good friend this morning. However, I had very good intentions for still working out today. And guess what? I DID!!! I completed the plyometrics day of P90X today! It is one of the most intense video workouts I have ever done. So, my legs are feeling a bit like jello at this point. But I am feeling good. I was a bit rushed and realized I skipped right over ab work. So, I plan to do some of that later this evening. It feels so good to be so excited about getting back into shape. Also, my calories have been looking pretty good for the 2nd day in a row! That makes me feel good too! YES!!! I really feel like I'm on my way! I can do this!!!

No comments: