Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Rest of Tuesday...

So, for the rest of the day, here's what I ate... A protein shake in the afternoon--around 2pm, I think. Then a bowl of cereal around 4pm (multigrain flakes mixed with grape nuts). Then a grilled chicken salad for dinner. I just finished 3/4 cup of almond vanilla tea w/ splenda and skim milk in it. I did have a bite of some Norwegian chocolate too!!... So, there it is... My usual problem is finding things that aren't too high in calorie but will fill me up! I tend to get especially hungry in the stretch between lunch and dinner... I have a hard time before bed--chocolate on the brain usually! But it's usually not because I'm actually hungry, just wanting to munch or something--so, that needs to be just changing a habit! Any suggestions?...

No comments: