Friday, October 24, 2008

Fit Friday #1

Well, this week hasn't been so good for me!... Let me start with the positives though... I did get my exercise ball out and got two workouts in with that! And I was more conscious with my diet this week than last week. So, that was positive....

However, the two ball workouts were the only workouts I got in this week!! I have been exhausted, my hubby's been sick and things have just been a bit crazy!! So, I'm still not gaining weight, but I need to get back in my routine! I think one reason I've been so tired is due to not working out regularly like I was used to!!

Here are my goals for next week: At least 4 workouts, including cardio and strength training. Paying close attention to my diet, and NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of having nothing to blog about and always having an excuse when I do!! So, here's to a new start! Having the holidays to look forward to as a goal will help me realize that if I buckle down for these next 8-9 weeks, then I can reach my goal of 10-15 lbs. by the year's end!!!!

Next Friday, please look forward to a much better and more interesting and inspiring post!!!!

4 comments:

Membership Required said...

New week, fresh start. Did you work out today on this day one of week 2? Good Luck and I'll be back next week to check in on your fabulous progress.

Colored With Memories said...

well, considering I wouldn't even know what to do with an exercise ball, i think you are doing great!

i had a stressful week too...full of excuses.

here's to next week!

Sarah said...

You are doing fine. I know you have had a ton going on - especially with hubby being sick (which I hope things are better now).
Next week can be a fresh start.

Jackie said...

These kinds of crazy weeks can really throw us for a loop...I totally know how that is! I'm thankful that this past week is over and we can all start over. :)